1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Rejected _ShadowFiend_'s Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeal A Ban' started by _ShadowFiend_, Mar 22, 2017.

1. _ShadowFiend_

_ShadowFiend_ Donator

Minecraft Username:
    _Shadowfiend_
    Username: _Shadow Fiend_

Reason: x-ray

Hey SQUNTO I have been banned for using an x-ray client, I admit that when I got banned I instantly DELETED The x-ray client. I am extremely sorry for hacking and I know that I broke the rules, Zerpau is the only server I enjoy playing on and I played on zerpau non-stop when the server caught my attention. I'm really sorry for using the x-ray I will never use it again. the only reason I used x-ray was that I'm not good at survival at all, I love survival and zerpau is the best server for it!
    I would love it so much to be able to play your server again because all of the players are so nice and I would love to watch the server get more popular and more awesome as it already has been! If I get unbanned I sure can say that I have thought a lot in the time I have been banned and I assure you nothing will happen again under my name.

I will never hack on the server again and if anyone finds me doing so then they must be dreaming. I am really looking forward to joining back as a chance to start over and never break any of the rules ever again! I am so, so sorry for hacking and it was my stupid ass self that made this bad decision.
    The reason I think I should be unbanned that I am truly sorry for repetitively breaking the rules and this will be my last chance.

I appreciate you on keeping the server so well maintained and I am sorry that I have been one of those guys who just had to jump in and ruin everything and think I'm the best. I know I may have upset many players and if I get the chance to come back on I will try my best to be kind to everyone and not flame.

I hope you unban me SQUNTO I cant live without zerpau.

~Shadow

2. _ShadowFiend_

_ShadowFiend_ Donator

Minecraft Username:
    _Shadowfiend_
  3. SQUNTO

SQUNTO Administrator Staff

Minecraft Username:
    SQUNTO
    First of all it's only been half a month, but your appeal will be considered.

4. _ShadowFiend_

_ShadowFiend_ Donator

Minecraft Username:
    _Shadowfiend_
  5. _ShadowFiend_

_ShadowFiend_ Donator

Minecraft Username:
    _Shadowfiend_
    I miss you sqinto

6. SQUNTO

SQUNTO Administrator Staff

Minecraft Username:
    SQUNTO
    It's been a month, make a new appeal, a good one.