1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Rejected appeal

Discussion in 'Appeal A Ban' started by OzMike, Dec 26, 2017.

1. OzMike

OzMike Member

Minecraft Username:
    OzMike
    1. What's your username?
    OzMike
    2. Why were you banned?
    Stealing players property

3. Which staff member banned you?
    Djlat

4. Give us 5 reasons to let you back on.
    1. I had only found out the rules 2 days into playing the server.
    2. I did attempt to replace what i had taken but i could never find that place again.
    3. I do Enjoy the server and spend alota time on it since iv joined.
    4. I am sorry.
    5. Since i found what the rules were i haven't touched anyone elses things.
    6. Will replace whatever it is..just pm me when online if i get unbanned.

2. Djlat

Djlat Moderator Staff

Minecraft Username:
    Djlat
    OzMike,

With reference to your appeal, you have been banned due to incidents in several locations in which you have damaged players property, stolen items and tried to hide your actions. As a result of your blatant disregard for the rules, you have been banned and have also had several of your items seized and destroyed, as well as monetary loss to your cash.

In retort to your points:

'1. I had only found out the rules 2 days into playing the server.'

This reason does not suffice. Apart from the obvious 'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you ', the rules have been made blatantly clear from the very start of the server. As you start the server, the rules are directly in front of you. This means that you completely skipped the server tutorial and decided it be best to throw any possible rules to the wind.

Even after finding out about the rules, and being aware that you had broken them, you still decided to apply for both Member and Staff positions without mentioning your faults. In both of these positions there is a certain level of trust that is given to you, obviously increasing as your rank increases. Knowing you had broken the rules, you still decided not to speak up and admit your faults. Being in these positions requires honesty and integrity above all else, and with your actions you have shown that you possess neither of these.

'2. I did attempt to replace what i had taken but i could never find that place again.'

This is neither correct or accurate.

With reference to your attempt to replace the stolen blocks and items, this is nothing more than dishonest. Instead of replacing the blocks, you attempted to hide your actions by using different blocks to hide that they had been taken. The easiest to replace a block, is never to take it.

With reference to 'that place', you and I are both aware that this extends beyond one situation. There are multiple sites where you have stolen items and damaged property. As mentioned before, show some character and instead of trying to omit the truth, show some honesty for once.

'3. I do Enjoy the server and spend alota time on it since iv joined.'

Fair enough. We all enjoy the server community and what everyone has worked so hard to build. As a result of this it is so devastating when our players decide to flaunt the rules and openly attempt to climb the ranks without being honest about their mistakes.

With reference to your points, ensure that you proof-read your appeal. When you have grammatical errors and spelling mistakes it shows me that no care has been put into this appeal.

'4. I am sorry.'

Again, fair enough. However, are you sorry that you destroyed property and stole items, or are you sorry that you have been caught? It feels cheap to say you are sorry now when you've had at least 10 days to admit to your mistakes. This sudden sincerity brought on by your recent ban doesn't help support your argument.

'5. Since i found what the rules were i haven't touched anyone elses things.'

I'm not going to reward you for following the server rules that you should've been following from the start. Following the rules is necessary, and if players don't wish to abide by these then we as staff are at no liberty to continue hosting them.

'6. Will replace whatever it is..just pm me when online if i get unbanned.'

Not necessary. As stated above, items and funds have been removed to accommodate.

In Conclusion:
    · Revise the rules at http://zerpau.com/pages/rules/.
    · Revise your appeal to accommodate for my comments. Your current appeal feels sloppy, rushed and insincere. Edit this current one and tag me in it after you are finished.
    · Actually admit to your faults and show some sincerity, honesty and integrity. You are only telling half-truths in this appeal and by omitting the truth you not only are showing a disregard for the staff, but further evidence dishonesty and insincerity.

• Like Like x 2
    • Hot Hot x 2