1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted Application for Member

Discussion in 'Member Applications' started by Skar Crevan, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Skar Crevan

Skar Crevan Carbon Monoxide

Minecraft Username:
    What is your username?
    A: My username is SkarCreva.
    Tell us a little bit about yourself!

A: I play Minecraft casually, don't exactly have many skills to speak of, except for a weakness to helping other players. Be it getting started, or joining together and cooperating for a common cause, or even just for mutual benefit. As far as my out-of-game life goes, I'd much prefer to keep that a secret if you don't mind. For personal reasons.
    How did you find out about this server? If applicable, link the site.

A: Just a general Google search helped me find this server actually. I can't say I really remember which website and I don't want to scour through hours and hours of internet history just to find it. Forgive me for that.
    What have you liked about this server so far?

A: It's a local server (that is, it is an Australian one), and everyone seems very nice. I feel like I could get along well with other people here, be able to participate in the Zerp community in one way or another.
    Do you have any suggestions that could improve the server?

A: I've not yet seen enough to suggest any improvements. If I ever find something that I feel should be improved upon, I'll let you know.
    Rule test: what does "don't touch stuff that isn't yours" mean?

A: Clue's in the name. Do not touch that which does not belong to you.
  2. DraconisChaser

DraconisChaser Moderator Staff Premium Donator

Minecraft Username:
    Accepted :)