1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted Application : thegirls3344

Discussion in 'Member Applications' started by thegirls3344, Apr 7, 2018.

1. thegirls3344

thegirls3344 Premium Donator Premium Donator

Minecraft Username:
    thegirls3344
    What is your username?
    A: thegirls3344

Tell us a little bit about yourself!

A: I am an aspiring ballerina from Western Australia with a love for Minecraft, I have been playing this game since early 2013 and i have taken breaks from it along the way but I always seem to come back to it because there are so many possibilities. As an aspiring ballerina i have an extremely busy schedule but one of my favourite things to do in my downtime is playing minecraft. I am a funny, kind, energetic and compassionate person who loves to make new friends. I believe I would be a great asset to Zerp Australia as I love to build and I am great at helping out others.

How did you find out about this server? If applicable, link the site.

A: I was looking for a quiet but not too quiet server that was survival but still interesting, I found Zerp Australia on
    http://minecraft-server-list.com

What have you liked about this server so far?

A: I love the unique terrain and biomes as well as the friendly and funny community. I also like that there arent too many ranks, the staff are also extremely helpful and friendly.

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the server?

A: I don't have any suggestions that could improve the server so far.

Rule test: what does "don't touch stuff that isn't yours" mean?

A: This rule means simply do not touch anything that you have not built yourself. No griefing or raiding what so ever.

• Like Like x 1
  2. DraconisChaser

DraconisChaser Moderator Staff Premium Donator

Minecraft Username:
    DraconisChaser