1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted Applying for member

Discussion in 'Member Applications' started by Cyrus100, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Cyrus100

Cyrus100 Member

Minecraft Username:
    Cyrus100
    What is your username?

A:Cyrus100

Tell us a little bit about yourself!

A:I love minecraft. It is definitely my favourite game of all time. I can generally play minecraft for an average of 2 hours a day, it depends on my homework. I am a male who lives in Australia.

How did you find out about this server? If applicable, link the site.

A: I got this server of the Minecraft servers website. Here is the link here.http://minecraftservers.org/search/zerp+australia.

What have you liked about this server so far?

A: I have liked the ideas of the server. Especially the idea of having an economy. This is one of my favourite servers, also because of the staff members. Everyone is so nice and caring and helping. Especially PurpleZircon.

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the server?

A: I don't really think there is anything to improve the server. It is very good like it is now.

Rule test: what does "don't touch stuff that isn't yours" mean?

A: I think that don't touch stuff that isn't yours, means that you definitely should not take items out of other peoples chests. This is a serious offence. This is stealing and in real life, stealing can send you to jail, so on this server, I thin it is a banable offence.

2. DraconisChaser

DraconisChaser Moderator
    Staff Premium Donator

Minecraft Username:
    DraconisChaser
    Approved. Welcome to the member club