1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted Applying For Zerp Membership - Dinnermudkip

Discussion in 'Member Applications' started by DinnerMudkip, Jul 11, 2018.

1. DinnerMudkip

DinnerMudkip Member

Minecraft Username:
    Dinnermudkip
    What is your username?
    A: My username is Dinnermudkip

Tell us a little bit about yourself!

A: I'm extremely passionate about music! In most of my spare time i make beats and freestyle over them, i aspire to be an artist in the future. I also love gaming, i enjoy games such as League of legends, Fortnite and PubG. I'm currently in year 10 in high school.

How did you find out about this server? If applicable, link the site.

A: Funny enough, my friend and I were struggling to make a LAN server to join so i went online and browsed servers that were Australian, pvp and survival and came across Zerp! The site was https://minecraft-mp.com/country/australia/

What have you liked about this server so far?

A: I like how easy everything is and how welcoming people are when joining the server, there are no confusing instructions and everything is very straight forward and simple.

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the server?

A: I appreciate how well constructed this server is and do not as of yet have any complaints.

Rule test: what does "don't touch stuff that isn't yours" mean?

A: "Don't touch stuff that isn't yours" means you are not permitted to touch things you have not made, in respect of the person who did make that something.

2. Zerp

Zerp Administrator
    Staff

Minecraft Username:
    Zerp
    Accepted, welcome :]