1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted Ban Appeal (The_Cooliest, 11/1/2018)

Discussion in 'Appeal A Ban' started by The_Cooliest, Jan 11, 2018.

1. The_Cooliest

The_Cooliest Member

Minecraft Username:
    The_Cooliest
    1. What's your username?
    The_Cooliest

2. Why were you banned?
    I believe I was banned due to a joke that got out of hand last night. The ban screen says I was banned for 'trying to claim someone's home'. While it may have appeared this way from reading chat logs, this was not my intention. I was in King_Arto's house because I was looking around and admiring the building, as many other server members seem accommodating when I had done so when I inspected their houses, but now I realise I should ask permission before entering someone else's house. The player I initially told the house was mine (XanFrank_) knew I was joking as we both lived in the same house. QuasiGecko was also in on the joke initially, but I believe his ban for these activities is most unjust as he had minimal involvement and pulled back when the joke started to get out of hand. The reason I started the joke in the first place is that the server seemed a little quiet and I thought a joke would be good to get people talking and such. I thought the joke was quite clear because of its' obviously false nature, and that King_Arto was playing along with the joke, but I now realise the joke was more out of hand than I thought. Other players on the server believed the joke was funny, but as Arto was the punchline I should have realised his feelings towards the joke were the only ones that mattered. King_Arto's house was never at risk of being destroyed or taken, and the players who I told it was my house knew it was not. When it was evident that Arto was upset, I left and returned to my own base.

3. Which staff member banned you?
    I'm honestly not sure who banned me, as I don't know most staff members by name, but I would think Purple or insanepanda.

4. Give us 5 reasons to let you back on.
    - I've learnt my lesson about entering people's property without permission and will make sure I have explicit permission in the future
    - Players involved knew the house was not actually mine; there was never any risk of damage to King Arto's property
    - I didn't intend to cause any upset or harm; I now realise the joke went too far
    - I apologise to other members of the server who were affected by my activies
    - I am willing to give a full apology to King_Arto and provide compensation for any losses

I hope that my appeal will be accepted, as I really enjoy playing on this server and its small community

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. PurpleZircon

PurpleZircon Moderator
    Staff Premium Donator

Minecraft Username:
    PurpleZircon
    This is a temporary ban of 3 days.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. PurpleZircon

PurpleZircon Moderator
    Staff Premium Donator

Minecraft Username: