1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeal A Ban' started by BLaZeN_CHeeSe, Jul 15, 2017.

1. BLaZeN_CHeeSe

BLaZeN_CHeeSe Member

Minecraft Username:
    BLaZeN_CHeeSe
    USERNAME
    BLaZeN_CHeeSe

WHY I GOT BANNED
    I was banned for duplicating items (specifically using a rail/carpet duplication contraption)

WHO BANNED ME
    I don't know who banned me but I'll guess panda

MY 5 REASONS TO BE LET BACK ON THE SERVER
    I will not duplicate items again and will continue my survival in a more legit way

I enjoy playing on the zerpau server with everyone, especially because most people are nice and help

I have a lot of progress on the server that took me a while to build

I wanted to play on this server with some of my irl friends and show them my progress

p.s. the only accepted ban appeals I saw was shadow accepting herself/himself and another that had less detail then my explanations. (don't use this as anything this is just something I wanted to say/ point out)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  2. SQUNTO

SQUNTO Administrator Staff

Minecraft Username:
    SQUNTO
    While you're not wrong, you've failed to address the actual ban issue, which is item duplication. Whether it is a part of vanilla or not does not matter, it is not supposed to be in the game and is not allowed. Please read the rules page. If this was not previously clear to you then I am sorry, however it's always best to ask anyway (You never asked staff if it was okay).
    Now you didn't even mention the duplication in your reasons. Are you going to do it again? How do I know this? You didn't mention it. Please EDIT your ban appeal to correct this, as well as adding a bit more content to your reasons... Check some previous ban appeals to get an idea.

3. SQUNTO

SQUNTO Administrator Staff

Minecraft Username:
    SQUNTO
    Well I meant in some of shadow's appeals he had written a lot more. I hope you will continue survival in not only a more legit way, but a completely legit way. I understand that item duplication was not directly specified before in the rules but it was definitely covered more broadly by the play fairly rule. You're unbanned, in future please ask before you do anything that might be against the rules, ideally you would have asked before making an item duplication machine anyway.

4. BLaZeN_CHeeSe

BLaZeN_CHeeSe Member

Minecraft Username:
    BLaZeN_CHeeSe
    okay thanks