1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Rejected ban appeal

Discussion in 'Appeal A Ban' started by BoomerBoxer, Mar 22, 2017.

1. BoomerBoxer

BoomerBoxer Member

reasons:
    1. i suck 2. im a useless person 3. im depressed 4. you're all good people 5. im being selfless

2. BoomerBoxer

BoomerBoxer Member

this is stupid. life is stupid. how do i stop negativity when you keep on bringing negativity? it doesn't matter now. i'm leaving this server. small loss for you i guess.

3. BoomerBoxer

BoomerBoxer Member

i expected a better server. where everyone was friendly, all the staff were friendly, and not perverted and just basically rude. the community would be friendly, not completely friendly, but friendly enough to be a good server.

perhaps i was wrong. and perhaps zerp was wrong too.

4. SQUNTO

SQUNTO Retired
    Retired Staff

Minecraft Username:
    SQUNTO
    The ban is only for 5 hours, you don't need to "appeal". As I said in the ban appeal you need to take a break, get off the internet. You keep whining on about things and as I said we do not need that negativity.

My ban message explained it clearly anyway. If you still don't understand, then I can't help, and as I said previously, please get help.

Kind regards,
    squnto.

5. BoomerBoxer

BoomerBoxer Member

you still don't understand either, but i can't understand myself either, so i guess getting off the internet would be a good idea. i'm just scared. afraid of the things i do.

6. BoomerBoxer

BoomerBoxer Member

i'm still leaving. i have something you clearly do not want. it is for the best.

7. Zerp

Zerp Administrator
    Staff

Minecraft Username:
    Zerp
    All I see is "I'm too lazy to put effort into a solution so I'll leave instead."

So yeah, deal with your situation in a mature way or don't come back. Not big on this whole pity party thing.

• Like Like x 1
  8. IPv4

IPv4 Donator

Minecraft Username:
    IPv4
    If you genuinely have depression BommerBoxer do get help dude. There are many people and organisations out there that can help you to live life working with it.

9. Gunwrong

Gunwrong Member

Minecraft Username:
    Gunwrong
    No one talks about their depression in this manor. He might have a problem, I wont deny it, but like Zerp said it seems like some bait to feel sorry for him, a 'pity party'.

P.S Sorry for lurking on old threads im a weirdo