1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeal A Ban' started by smithxn, Mar 22, 2017.

1. smithxn

smithxn Donator

Minecraft Username:
    smithxn
    Smithxn

I was banned for griefing.

SQUNTO

As for 5 reasons why i should be let back on. I am truly sorry for what happened to IPv4's place, land, farm house or what ever it was. I will try to make it right it what ever way possible. My best mate plays it and loves it and i would hate to ask him to play a different server so both of us can play together. I enjoy the server very much, one of the better servers i have ever been on. The last reason is that i was that i wasnt there and didnt commit the crime. Before you deny my request i would like to add that yes i knew about it, not the act but the chest. I told my brother he could play if he aided my progress. Yes, he told me where the chest was during my break at work, he messaged me to say he was done and that he got me lots of good things. I didnt ask from where so there for I am willing to take responsibility. But i would still like my ban shortened as i really would like to play with my best mate.

Again sorry smithxn

2. SQUNTO

SQUNTO Retired
    Retired Staff

Minecraft Username:
    SQUNTO
    Your appeal is being considered, your patience is appreciated.

3. SQUNTO

SQUNTO Retired
    Retired Staff

Minecraft Username:
    SQUNTO
    Your ban has been shortened.

Please understand that your account is your responsibility, any rules broken on your account apply to the account, regardless of who is playing on it. You would have known this beforehand and I understand that what happened was out of your control, however you should have made it very obvious to your brother that there are rules which must be followed.

As a reminder to you and whoever uses your account:
    http://www.zerpau.com/rules

[✔] Respect everyone.

[✔] Play fairly.

[╳] Don't touch stuff that isn't yours.

[╳] Don't be a prick.

I would recommend not letting your brother use your account to play on this server, however, I don't really mind because that is completely up to you.

If it happens again it will be a permanent ban.

4. SQUNTO

SQUNTO Retired
    Retired Staff

Minecraft Username:
    SQUNTO
    I'll be generous and make the ban 2 days. Please don't take risks with your account like this again, because everyone would love to play on here together without other people causing issues for them.