1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Castle Interior Decoration Team Needed

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Hammyboi230, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Hammyboi230

Hammyboi230 Premium Donator Premium Donator

Minecraft Username:
    Greetings fellow Zerpians.

As many of you know, me along with a few others have built a ginormous castle. While it looks pretty decent on the outside (although some people disagree *cough* Etharyl), the inside is just a colossally large amount of empty space that needs filling. As a result, I've decided that this is too much of a tall task to do by myself (and I'm completely lazy) and I present this opportunity for any other players to join the Balloon City castle decoration team.

Its a pretty simple contract. You build. I pay you in zerps. The base payment is 5000z where I pay you 2500 in advance and 2500 once the job is completed with potential bonuses depending on your dedication to the task and/or how pretty you make it look. While I plan to give as much artistic liberty to the team as possible, there will be some rooms that need to be built for specific purposes. These include:

- Armoury (Weapons and armour storage)
    - Library
    - Enchantment and Alchemy room
    - Blacksmiths room
    - Kitchen (This room needs to be big enough to fit a redstone super smelter)
    and potentially more to be added to the list.

We have two floors of a ginormous castle to decorate so the more members of this team we can recruit, the merrier.

If you're thinking about joining, contact Hammyboi230 or head over to the big castle at X 2200, Z -400.

Peace out. <3 <3 <3
    • Hot Hot x 2
  2. apendix99

apendix99 Donator

Minecraft Username:
    maybe a dungeon would be a good addition to that list
  3. Hammyboi230

Hammyboi230 Premium Donator Premium Donator

Minecraft Username:
    This entire thing has kind of evolved into making the castle and the surrounding landscapes look rad so the opportunities for joining have increased.

Current Team members (Subject to updates)

Hammyboi230 - The loud asshole who bosses everyone around
    QuasiGecko - The quieter asshole who gives suggestions to Ham as to how he can boss people around

FungusKing_III - Builder/Decorator
    lavachicken - Builder/Decorator
    SkarCreva - Builder/Landscaper
    smithxn - Resource provider/collector
    CrazyPie27 - Resource provider/collector
    papibeans - Decorator

Not team members but extremely helpful people:

apendix99 - Path builder
    DraconisChaser - Resource provider
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018