1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted CrazyPie27 Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by CrazyPie27, May 26, 2018.

1. CrazyPie27

CrazyPie27 Moderator
    Staff

Minecraft Username:
    CrazyPie27
    How long I have been on server and Username:
    Hiya!
    As you guys know my username is CrazyPie27 or better known as CP
    I have been on this server since Feburary 15th 2018 (well applied for membership at that time anyway) and I have been online very frequently since I have joined this server.

What I want to achieve when I become staff/why I wanna be staff:
    As I am now I try to help newcomers to the best that I can and believe I will be able to do so even more when I become a mod.
    I also would like to assist in watching out for new players to make sure they follow and uderstand the rules that this server has.
    I want to help and protect this comuunity as everyone here is nice and friendly, and are all helpful, and I want to return the favour.
    I believe I am a friendly person who has a high tollerence to things and I think I am fair.

How often I am on server/Other:
    I am often on several hours each night, with more hours on weekends and am always reachable on Discord if anyone needs to get in contact with me.
    I dont have any experience in staffing a server before but I am willing to learn.

Thank You for taking the time for reading my application!

• Like Like x 5
  2. ScrubKatt

ScrubKatt Premium Donator
    Premium Donator Build Comp Winner

Minecraft Username:
    ScrubKatt
    Good luck CP!!! <3

3. Daisy_Digger

Daisy_Digger Premium Donator
    Premium Donator

Minecraft Username:
    Daisy_Digger
    Wish you all the best with you application CP :)

4. CrazyPie27

CrazyPie27 Moderator
    Staff

Minecraft Username:
    CrazyPie27
    Thanks Katt!! <3

5. CrazyPie27

CrazyPie27 Moderator
    Staff

Minecraft Username:
    CrazyPie27
    Thank you Very Much Daisy!!

6. Djlat

Djlat Moderator
    Staff

Minecraft Username:
    Djlat
    I've just a few questions as to how you might handle a few different situations on the server if they were to occur. These aren't trick questions and there isn't any one defined correct answer as they are open to your interpretation.

1. You have a player who has been playing now for several weeks that you have developed a good rapport with. This member, a donator, has you teleport to them to show you their base. After showing you around you continue to have a look around their base. You find that it appears as though they have used x-ray to mine straight to ores. You discover that they have only done this a handful of times and that the times are dated back 300+ hours ago. What actions would you take?

2. A new guest joins the server and immediately starts talking extremely poor English or another language entirely. It would appear they are asking questions however other players are mocking this new player. After several minutes this new player stops talking but the different remarks from other players continue. What actions would you take?

3. A freshly accepted member has logged onto the server that you have not seen before. You decide to investigate their player history after noticing they already have full enchanted diamond armour and diamond tools. Likewise, you notice that they appear to have taken this items from another players house. Searching through the logs, you can see that there once was a player here, but it has been so long ago that there are no records of who this player is. What actions would you take?

7. CrazyPie27

CrazyPie27 Moderator
    Staff

Minecraft Username:
    CrazyPie27
    1. You have a player who has been playing now for several weeks that you have developed a good rapport with. This member, a donator, has you teleport to them to show you their base. After showing you around you continue to have a look around their base. You find that it appears as though they have used x-ray to mine straight to ores. You discover that they have only done this a handful of times and that the times are dated back 300+ hours ago. What actions would you take?

If I have found them using X-ray to mine straight to ores I would probably ban them as (from memory) it is against the server rules to use X-ray mining. I would also ban them, because they have done it on more than one occasion, so just because its been 300+ hours since they have done it doesn't mean they wont do it again.
    I can always talk to them places other than this server if i find I don't want to stop taking to said person.

2. A new guest joins the server and immediately starts talking extremely poor English or another language entirely. It would appear they are asking questions however other players are mocking this new player. After several minutes this new player stops talking but the different remarks from other players continue. What actions would you take?

I would try and ask the other players who are mocking said guest to stop and that they are going overboard, and I would try and get them to apologise to the guest for the mocking.
    I would possibly also try and Private message the guest and try and help them where they need said help and answer there questions on the server.
    If the guest only speaks another language entirely I would do my best to try to communicate to them that majority of this server is and English server (a server where majority speaks English) and if they still want to stay I will still try and help them as best as I can. And if possible try and find them a server with their language.

3. A freshly accepted member has logged onto the server that you have not seen before. You decide to investigate their player history after noticing they already have full enchanted diamond armour and diamond tools. Likewise, you notice that they appear to have taken this items from another players house. Searching through the logs, you can see that there once was a player here, but it has been so long ago that there are no records of who this player is. What actions would you take?

(lets call new member Bob and name the player no longer in the logs Tim to make it easier haha)

I would ask other Players on the server (mods, admins, other players) if they happen to know who owns the chest that has had stuff stolen from it. and I would they ask if they happen to know where that person has gone as to why they are not showing up on the logs and if they are coming back.
    If the player that belongs to they chest has confirmed that they are no longer coming back to the server.
    I would then ask Bob where he got the gear from, if it appears he is lying I may move to my next step of action.
    If Bob had absolutely no Idea if it was someones chest/If Bob has not received permission from the player Tim directly or from someone who has permission to use Tim's chests I may ban or temp ban him from the server, since grieving is not acceptable regardless if there is a sign on the chest or not. and regardless if Tims name is in the logs or not, since I think it would be obvious if its a players chest. I would also add lying to the list as to why the temp ban/ban would take place because I think lying about the rules is unacceptable.

I honestly hope this makes sense!
    Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hammyboi230

Hammyboi230 Premium Donator
    Premium Donator

Minecraft Username:
    Hammyboi230
    I forgot your endorsement. :/
    Better late than never :)

#CP4staff

9. Zerp

Zerp Administrator
    Staff

Minecraft Username:
    Zerp
    Moved to staff vote.

10. Zerp

Zerp Administrator
    Staff

Minecraft Username:
    Zerp
    As with Dix, 50% did not constitute a majority vote. You were, however, successful in the tiebreaker. Congrats!

Staff Vote
    Should Crazypie27 become a moderator?

Yes: 2 Votes (50.0%)
    No: 2 Votes (50.0%)

11. apendix99

apendix99 Donator

Minecraft Username:
    apendix99
    congratulations CP

12. CrazyPie27

CrazyPie27 Moderator
    Staff