1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted Dew_Leaf Application

Discussion in 'Member Applications' started by Jet, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Jet

Jet Donator

Minecraft Username:
    Dew_Leaf
    Hi,

Firstly, thank you to whoever's spending their time reading this, I appreciate it.

What is your username?
    Dew_Leaf

Tell us a little bit about yourself!

I'm Jet, I'm currently at high school studying the usual subjects as well as Latin, Classical Greek and Food Tech (Yes, I am a classics nerd and proud.) I love robotics and do that at school. I also take disabled people sailing and work at McDonalds. I think I'm generally a nice person, unless someone pushes me too far. Hmm... what else to put, random facts, my favourite colours silver, I love fire roses and snowdrops, I have a little brother who also plays minecraft. Sorry if I sound like I'm writing a job application!

How did you find out about this server? If applicable, link the site.

I was just looking at survival servers and trying them out, I came onto Zerp and the people were great and helpful and I decided I wanted to stay.

What have you liked about this server so far?

The people are amazing. When I first joined people were asking if I wanted a place to build and giving me some stuff to start off. I was having trouble with an English assignment and people just ask if I wanted them to proof it and I was astounded and hope to pay it forward. I think it's the people there that differentiate this server from the many others.

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the server?
    I'm not sure of anything yet but if there is anything I will send mail to a mod or Zerp.

Rule test: what does "don't touch stuff that isn't yours" mean?

Don't touch stuff that isn't yours means don't take other people's crops or destroy parts of their houses or buildings. Also, don't take stuff from other people's chests even if they don't have private signs unless they've actually said you're allowed to take stuff from there.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Djlat

Djlat Moderator Staff

Minecraft Username:
    Djlat
    Approved.