1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Rejected Early ban appeal by Shadow

Discussion in 'Appeal A Ban' started by _ShadowFiend_, Mar 22, 2017.

1. _ShadowFiend_

_ShadowFiend_ Donator

Minecraft Username:
    _Shadowfiend_
    Hey SQUNTO
    yes, I did use an Ok first of all seeing as there's really no use in piling a bunch of excuses and apologies in this appeal. This was truly my first time using any type of OP beneficial mod or resource pack on Minecraft and at the time I didn't realize that when it comes to playing fair, the staff don't play around especially you squnto.
    In my honest opinion I really did just bypass the server's rules by using an x-ray mod which does deserve a perm ban. Though I didn't admit to it when I was confronted, I knew right then and there that I had been caught out even though I acted like an idiot"I cant remember,I have no idea what your talking about ".
    ZerpAU is a very friendly, amazing community. And I can tell you guys really do care about being fair when it comes to cheating. X-ray was always a curiosity to me and it was a huge mistake to have used it on a server such as yours. Bypassing the rules is one thing, but going through with cheating was an extremely dumb decision of mine. Nothing I can write in this appeal can really excuse my behavior on the server.

Deep down i know i shall never be unbanned but consider these words as i am truely sorry for my bad behavior

I dont want you to unban me, I jsut thought you wanted to know how sorry i am.

~Shadow