1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted FungusKing_III Applying for Member

Discussion in 'Member Applications' started by FungusKing, Feb 17, 2018.

1. FungusKing

FungusKing Donator

Minecraft Username:
    FungusKing_III
    What is your username?
    A: FungusKing_III

Tell us a little bit about yourself!

A: I am primarily a builder who specializes in floating islands and geometric sculptures like spiral and spheres. Houses, castles, mush-houses and similar structures are also within my palate. I have previously been hired as a Head Builder on an indev server (MemezSkyblock), but unfortunately it never went public. I rarely turn down a building challenge, and try to make all of my builds, whether Survival or Creative mode, as detailed and beautiful as possible.

How did you find out about this server? If applicable, link the site.

A: I frequently search for quality Australian servers for the low ping delay and friendly, familiar community. I found this server in minecraftservers.org, and have found that it is a server with highly superior content to all other Australian servers that I have found so far.

What have you liked about this server so far?

A: The Biome Bundle's features provide a unique experience for me, along with friendly staff and players.

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the server?

A: Claiming land should be enabled for non-donors, but perhaps more limited to still encourage players to donate.

Rule test: what does "don't touch stuff that isn't yours" mean?

A: "Don't touch stuff that isn't yours" is a subtle hint to new players that if you have the "wonderfully smart" idea of blowing up someone's house, consequences such as bans will occur.

2. DraconisChaser

DraconisChaser Moderator
    Staff Premium Donator

Minecraft Username:
    DraconisChaser