1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted HeavyBiceps Application Template

Discussion in 'Member Applications' started by HeavyBiceps, Jun 5, 2018.

1. HeavyBiceps

HeavyBiceps Member

Minecraft Username:
    HeavyBiceps
    What is your username?
    HeavyBiceps

Tell us a little bit about yourself!

I'm currently In high school working towards an Engineering or Software Engineering related course. During my offtime / free time after school, I'd like to have a bit of fun in Minecraft.

How did you find out about this server? If applicable, link the site.

I found about this server on the Reddit post given by you guys on r/mcservers
    https://www.reddit.com/r/mcservers/comments/8my2un/zerp_australia_smp_creative_economy_discord/

What have you liked about this server so far?

From what I've seen from the rules at least you guys are easy going with little rules presides not being an asshole. That paired with your plugins and small but closed netted community makes it seem like this server is going to be an enjoyable one

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the server?

I'm not at liberty to say at the moment as I haven't joined and experienced the server firsthand. However, I guess the addition of claim-protection from a VIP only command to an anyone can do it would be a welcome one if it was not to be abused, a possible workaround to that is adding that to members only.

Rule test: what does "don't touch stuff that isn't yours" mean?

Any structures, buildings or anything generally man-made should not be touched. This also would include the terrain associated with a persons base or near the persons base

2. CrazyPie27

CrazyPie27 Moderator
    Staff

Minecraft Username:
    CrazyPie27
    Accepted :)
    Welcome to the server hope you like it and stick around!

• Like Like x 1