1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Hi Everyone, I'm New

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by QuasiGecko, Feb 8, 2018.

1. QuasiGecko

Build Comp Winner

Minecraft Username:
    QuasiGecko
    Greetings to those Presently reading.
    I am neoteric. (One second (A second being a standard unit of time amongst the Homo Sapien Genus, though is purely societal, with no basis in physics) – let me get this hybrid eating utensil, a mix of a conventional fork, and a spoon, often referred to as a Spork, patented back as early as 1874, out of the way.) My name is Katherine, but you can refer to me informally as The Penguin of Doom. (I am currently experiencing a psycho-physiological reflex, characteristically noted by successive, rhythmic, spasmodic expiration with open glottis and vibration of the vocal chords, accompanied by a baring of teeth and facial grimaces, known as "laughing out loud").

As you can plainly see, my actions have no logical or categorical pattern whatsoever. That is
    why I have come here. To meet similarly patternless individuals, such as myself.

I am of 13 years(Years being another standard unit of time amongst Homo Sapiens, again without any basis in physics) of biological age – I am grossly advanced both physically and mentally for my biological age of 13 years, however!

I take delight in observing and mentally processing content from the Television transmission referred to as: Invader Zim (an American animated television series created by Jhonen Vasquez for Nickelodeon, first airing march 30th 2001) with my romantic partner, who's biological makeup dictates they have two X Sex Chromosomes. (Yes, I am bisexual. Please approach this potentially controversial subject maturely.)
    It is our vastly preferred television transmission on our Colour Television set, as it adequately displays stochastic
    manners of behavior such as we possess.

She too, characteristically behaves without any logical or categorical order – as you'd come to reasonably expect – but I wish to have correspondence with a greater number individuals with a similar lack of definable mental and behavioural patterns. As the popular proverb first coined in the 14th Century poem Pearl, line 850 goes: “the more, the merrier.”

Ah, here I go again having another episode of a psycho-physiological reflex, characteristically noted by successive, rhythmic, spasmodic expiration with open glottis and vibration of the vocal chords, accompanied by a baring of teeth and facial grimaces, known as "laughing out loud".
    Alas, I hope to make many acquaintances, Ally's and associates, so please correspond and debate freely under this specific thread.

Doom!

^^^Here again is a primary example, well worth compiling additionally into the data pool precluding to my patternless and uncategorical actions.
    Ha, ha!
    Fare thee well.
    I wish you much affection and waffles.
    (Waffles are a dish made from leavened batter or dough that is cooked between two plates that are patterned to give a characteristic size, shape and surface impression,
    the word "waffle" first appears in the English language in 1725: "Waffles. Take flower, cream..."It is directly derived from the Dutch wafel, which itself derives from the Middle Dutch wafele,
    While the Middle Dutch wafele is first attested to at the end of the 13th century, it is preceded by the French walfre in 1185; both from Frankish *wafla 'honeycomb' or 'cake'.)

Yours,

The 'small flightless bird (native to the Southern Pole Region of the Earth)' of Chaos.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Zerp

Zerp Administrator
    Staff

Minecraft Username:
    Zerp
    Katherine 2020!!!1

Send it back to Antarctica.

3. Hammyboi230

Hammyboi230 Donator

Minecraft Username:
    Hammyboi230