1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted LYS's Zerpmanship

Discussion in 'Member Applications' started by Lyssa, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Lyssa

Lyssa Member

Minecraft Username:
    Lyyssaa
    What is your username?
    My name is Lyssa. AKA: Lys AKA: MC Noob Bot

Tell us a little bit about yourself!

LOVE: Food, Anime, Family, Friends, Food, More Food & Sleep
    HATE: Liars
    LIKE: To play MC to grind time with my long and short term procrastination's with what we call life
    DISLIKE: Not a Sci-Fi or Horror or Clown fan - for some reason those topics give me vivid nightmares

How did you find out about this server? If applicable, link the site.

I decided to GOOGLE best MC servers for SYDNEY & i was given this: http://minecraft-mp.com/server-ping/australia/
    I don't like big MC communities as my poor lil laptop shizzles itself and i dont like spam or just that uneasy feeling of being in a cluster of robotic crowds.
    I'm looking for a community feel and sometimes a small crowd is the best crowd :]

What have you liked about this server so far?

I have yet to be given a reason to dislike this server but so far so good... Chantelle is very good at ensuring promoting us to the right direction and SQUNTO has just gone above and beyond to ensure proper formalities were made and to shout out if shizzles go down which is very nice!

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the server?

Not yet as I haven't completed my explorations of the site or the server but once i do... i'll be inquiring :]

Rule test: what does "don't touch stuff that isn't yours" mean?

Definition of Stuff: Any weapons, food, resources, land, animals, decorative items, floral or building structures that exists in the word of Minecraft. For additional support or information please visit http://minemum.com/what-is-minecraft

Don't touch: DO NOT COME INTO CONTACT WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE ^ in other words:
    1. Don't try and take an item that is not yours and say it was an accident

2. Do not lie or cause unnecessary drama due to another players action to valid why you might have destroyed, grief or vandalized another players belongings, property or floral + fauna
    3. If it ain't yours ............. just walk away

• Hot Hot x 1
  2. DraconisChaser

DraconisChaser Moderator
    Staff Premium Donator

Minecraft Username:
    DraconisChaser
    ACCEPTED

Welcome to Zerp

• Like Like x 1