1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted Member Application - 115kino

Discussion in 'Member Applications' started by 115kino, Jan 6, 2018.

1. 115kino

115kino Member

Minecraft Username:
    115kino
    What is your username?
    A: My username is 115kino.

Tell us a little bit about yourself!

A: I'm a minecraft modder who has founded a team known as Modding Legacy as well as being the lead programmer of the group. The only work we've published so far is Aether Legacy but we do plan to release more content in the future.

How did you find out about this server? If applicable, link the site.

A: A friend of mine invited me to play on this server. I didn't really ask how/when they got here so I can't give you any details on their end of the story.

What have you liked about this server so far?

A: As i've seen so far the community is quite friendly and funny. I haven't seen any toxic people and I don't know/heard of such people on the server.

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the server?

A: I'd recommend to allow non-registered users to at least be able to use water buckets. I get what you're trying to do and I say it's great but I do think having a forced application just to use water buckets is a tad bit overprotective.

Rule test: what does "don't touch stuff that isn't yours" mean?

A: Well according to the English language don't is a simplification of do not and isn't is a simplification of is not. The sentence can also be written as "do not touch stuff that is not yours" which means, if you see stuff that isn't you're it isn't your right to touch it. The stuff is not yours and therefore is not yours to touch. If, by chance, you do touch the stuff that isn't yours then you are breaking the simple rule set upon you by the higher ups at this server. The word touching, in the context of minecraft, means grabbing, taking, destroying or moving of a thing. This includes, but is not limited to, pets, chests, doors, houses, decoration, farmland and contraptions that one has built for themselves or other people.

2. Zerp

Zerp Administrator Staff

Minecraft Username:
    Zerp
    Accepted