1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted Member Application - The_Cooliest

Discussion in 'Member Applications' started by The_Cooliest, Jan 3, 2018.

1. The_Cooliest

The_Cooliest Member

Minecraft Username:
    The_Cooliest
    What is your username?
    A: The_Cooliest

Tell us a little bit about yourself!

A: I am a 20 year old male from Perth, Western Australia. I enjoy playing games in my free time such as League of Legends and Minecraft with my friends. I like reading, and am currently halfway through the Harry Potter series, as I've never been able to read them before. I like things to do with engineering and electronics, and enjoy tinkering with mechanics both small and large.

How did you find out about this server? If applicable, link the site.

A: My friend (username XanFrank_) told me he had found a cool server that didn't have many people on it, and it sounded like a good way for us the play together.

What have you liked about this server so far?

A: Everyone seems very friendly and welcomes you as you join, and the small amount of people on the server makes it seem like a little community. There seems to be lots of room to build and expand, unlike popular servers where it's impossible to find non-griefed landscape. Overall, seems like a very fun server with active members.

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the server?

A: /tpa commands requiring money often results in my friends and I needing to grind to simply meet up with each other, but otherwise the server seems to be in pretty ship shape!

Rule test: what does "don't touch stuff that isn't yours" mean?

A: Pretty straight forward really, if you see something that doesn't belong to you, leave it alone and don't mess with it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. insanepanda0221

insanepanda0221 Panda Staff

Minecraft Username:
    insanepanda0221