1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted Member application

Discussion in 'Member Applications' started by hickia, Jan 3, 2018.

1. hickia

hickia Member

Minecraft Username:
    hickia
    What is your username?
    A: hickia

Tell us a little bit about yourself!

A: I'm a second year Psychology student, an Australian born Chinese and I'm 19 years old, turning 20 this year. I'm a pretty laidback guy. I started playing Minecraft back in the days when you couldn't sprint, food would immediately be eaten when you right click and when you could spam arrows! I've been a bit bored lately from CSGO and Siege 6 so I decided why not go back to a game I spent my high school life on. So here I am!

How did you find out about this server? If applicable, link the site.

A: I literally googled "Australian Minecraft servers" and in the google search, there were around 4 servers that popped up so I really didn't think much but copy the Zerp server's IP and tada!

What have you liked about this server so far?

• The people are pretty friendly
    • I haven't seen lockette in like 6 years and I'm LOVING IT.
    Honestly, I'm not sure if it's been ages since I've played but I've really been enjoying going back into Minecraft. The Zerp server and its community are definitely making it enjoyable.

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the server?

A: I've only been playing for ~2 days and I really can't provide anything substantial that will be helpful. But I'm really enjoying the server the way it is right now.

Rule test: what does "don't touch stuff that isn't yours" mean?

A: Don't grief people's buildings/creations and don't steal items from other players.

2. insanepanda0221

insanepanda0221 Panda Staff

Minecraft Username:
    insanepanda0221