1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted Member Application

Discussion in 'Member Applications' started by Bob, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Bob

Bob Server Retard

Minecraft Username:
    XanFrank_
    What is your username?
    XanFrank_ (I made it awhile ago :/ )

Tell us a little bit about yourself!

I'm a 22 year old man living in Alice Springs, Australia. As a passtime, I enjoy playing some minecraft, and I discovered your server off a friend. I like to also watch sports, such as the Australian Open which is about to happen. (Go Federer!)

How did you find out about this server? If applicable, link the site.

I found out off a friend, who in turn found out about it off Planet Minecraft IIRC.

What have you liked about this server so far?

There is a strong sense of community. Everytime I join the server, I am greeted by a multitude of "wb"s and "hello"s! It really is heart warming seeing these greetings when you come from servers with 100's of players, where no one bats an eyelid when you join. Also, it has all the essential plugins that take the tedious parts out of regular survival minecraft, such as homes and warps.

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the server?

This member registration process is a little annoying, but then again I guess it helps to weed out griefers and people with malicious intent xD. Also, maybe make the currency a little easier to obtain (I wasted all mine on TPs :/ )

Rule test: what does "don't touch stuff that isn't yours" mean?

It's pretty self explanatory; If you haven't created something or and don;t have explicit permission to use it or destroy it, then leave it alone.

• Like Like x 1
  2. insanepanda0221

insanepanda0221 Panda Staff

Minecraft Username:
    insanepanda0221
    Accepted!

• Like Like x 1