1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted Member Application

Discussion in 'Member Applications' started by Will00Power, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Will00Power

Will00Power Member

Minecraft Username:
    Will00Power
    What is your username?
    A: Will00Power

Tell us a little bit about yourself!

A: I'm 18 years old and I'm from California, USA. I'm a senior in high school, and since it's my second semester, this semester's grades are significantly less important for getting into college. I've always wanted to join a survival server, so I might as well do it now, while school is no longer as demanding as it was before.

How did you find out about this server? If applicable, link the site.

A: I looked up "minecraft multiplayer survival server" and scrolled through some of the search results. I was interested in a more intimate, tight-knit survival setting, so I scrolled down a few pages until I found a small server with a reasonable amount of activity (you guys!). http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/384951/

What have you liked about this server so far?

A: As I mentioned previously, I like the fact that there aren't thousands of players on an infinite world. I want to try to get to know some members, and maybe do some community builds. I couldn't possibly do that on giant servers.

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the server?

A: I think the anti-griefing policies are necessary and reasonable, but I also think mild pranking should also be tolerated. I haven't been on the server for very long, and I'm not sure of the attitude surrounding pranking. I'm sure though, that there are those who are fine with it and those who aren't. Perhaps you could create a list of players that would like to engage in such pranking and thereby waive their right to protection from pranksters? Of course, there would need to be restrictions on what players can or cannot do, but it's just an idea.

Rule test: what does "don't touch stuff that isn't yours" mean?

A: Every player has the inalienable right to life, liberty, and property, and it is prohibited to infringe upon such another's fundamental rights hitherto declared and expounded...

...so basically, don't mess with anyone's stuff except your own.

• Like Like x 1
  2. PurpleZircon

PurpleZircon Moderator Staff Premium Donator

Minecraft Username:
    PurpleZircon
    Accepted

• Like Like x 1
  3. Will00Power

Will00Power Member

Minecraft Username:
    Will00Power