1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted Member Application

Discussion in 'Member Applications' started by CrazyPie27, Feb 15, 2018.

1. CrazyPie27

CrazyPie27 Moderator
    Staff

Minecraft Username:
    CrazyPie27
    What is your username?
    A: My Username is CrazyPie27

Tell us a little bit about yourself!

A: I am someone who have watched a few people play minecraft on YouTube, Nyanafk/Einshine, Smosh, Markiplier and a few others??
    I have been wanting to:
    a) finally play minecraft
    b) and find a nice server with awesome people to build stuff
    And on this server I do not mind collecting materials for people when I can, if that's a thing??

If that's not what your looking for well....
    I'm pretty chill, I'm working in an apprenticeship at the moment and almost completed my first year. uhhhh, I am normally bad at these "Tell us about yourself things" hahaha!!! So these parts never normally have much.

How did you find out about this server? If applicable, link the site.

A: https://www.minecraftforum.net/servers?servers-search-filter=&servers-country-filter=14
    I was looking for servers in Australia, so people would more than likely be on. When I found the link above, and it was the 2nd server that I looked at.

What have you liked about this server so far?

A: Everyone has been so kind and welcome, it is really nice, and I have not seen anybody trolling which is a good thing!!
    I'm glad to be able to play with people who get alone well and don't mind helping newbies!!

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the server?

A: I think the server is cool the way it is that I have noticed!!! Just keep up the good work that you guys are doing!!!

Rule test: what does "don't touch stuff that isn't yours" mean?

A: Do not touch stuff that is not yours, or that word that starts with a G, ahhhhh cant remember the word you guys used, but yeah, do not touch what is not yours.

I hope I did not ramble too much ahahaha!!!
    Thank You!!!

2. DraconisChaser

DraconisChaser Moderator
    Staff Premium Donator

Minecraft Username:
    DraconisChaser
    Accepted :)

• Like Like x 1