1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted Member Application!

Discussion in 'Member Applications' started by ScrubKatt, Feb 22, 2018.

1. ScrubKatt

ScrubKatt Premium Donator
    Premium Donator Build Comp Winner

Minecraft Username:
    ScrubKatt
    What is your username?
    My Minecraft username is ScrubKatt.

Tell us a little bit about yourself!
    I'm 17, I love drawing, painting, creating things, writing and, of course, playing Minecraft! I'm about to start University this year in Urban and Environmental planning (may or may not have something to do with building cities on Minecraft in my spare hours since childhood haha) and I'm super excited!

How did you find out about this server? If applicable, link the site.
    I actually found out about this server from a friend who joined before me and for a while i had connection issues so I stopped playing on Zerp, however QuasiGecko (A member and close friend of mine) convinced me to come back and the connection issues had been fixed! Hooray! Back for good now :)

What have you liked about this server so far?
    I really love the friendly and helpful players on this server and how they actually make me feel acknowledged and recognized when I come online and you don't really get that a heap in most servers.

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the server?
    The server is really good in most aspects but I do feel the /Warp Shop does rather need expanding and improving with the things you can buy and sell.

Rule test: what does "don't touch stuff that isn't yours" mean?

This really honestly means that if you haven't build it or made it, don't touch it, so no griefing!

• Like Like x 1
    #1 ScrubKatt, Feb 22, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  2. DraconisChaser

DraconisChaser Moderator
    Staff Premium Donator

Minecraft Username:
    DraconisChaser
    Pending approval, can you just edit so that the questions are in bold and the answers in normal please :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. DraconisChaser

DraconisChaser Moderator
    Staff Premium Donator

Minecraft Username:
    DraconisChaser