1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted Member Application

Discussion in 'Member Applications' started by cocoDaWog, Feb 24, 2018.

1. cocoDaWog

cocoDaWog Moderator
    Staff Premium Donator

Minecraft Username:
    cocoDaWog
    What is your username?
    A: cocoDaWog

Tell us a little bit about yourself!

A: 24 y/o from the South East coast, QLD. I work full time, and chill out in my spare time. There's not a lot I can write here, my life is pretty boring :P

How did you find out about this server? If applicable, link the site.

A: I found your link on TOPG, looking for 'quieter' servers with smaller populations. https://topg.org/server-zerp-australia-id451974

What have you liked about this server so far?

A: Friendly players, no constant nagging from the staff, comfortable atmosphere, very nice terrain generation. A good server I can jump on for a few hours and just chill out, maybe talk to some people, build some stuff and things, and relax.

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the server?

A: Not currently. I haven't been around long, but I don't think I will have much to suggest. This server seems pretty perfect for what I want.

Rule test: what does "don't touch stuff that isn't yours" mean?

A: Pretty self explanatory.. if it isn't yours, if you didn't build it, if you didn't place it, or didn't put in the multiple hours of hard work, just leave them be. Just because someone hasn't protected their land, doesn't mean their stuff is up for grabs, it just means they may not know how to go about protecting their stuff yet.. idk, I just really hate servers where not having something protected constitutes the owner being responsible for their own losses. Common sense, people...

2. SQUNTO

SQUNTO Administrator
    Staff

Minecraft Username:
    SQUNTO
    Accepted!