1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted Member Application

Discussion in 'Member Applications' started by Heart2004, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Heart2004

Heart2004 Member

Minecraft Username:
    TaraHeart2004
    What is your username?
    Hi, my username is Tara2015.

Tell us a little bit about yourself!

I'm still in school and love reading books. I have been playing Minecraft for about 5 years and I'm currently slightly obsessed. My favorite things to do in MC are SkyWars or survival with friends.

How did you find out about this server? If applicable, link the site.

I was looking for a quiet server with good help so I don't have to worry about being completely lost. One of my best friends (miniminer2004) recommended this to me and I'm extremely happy she did as I know I will be playing this server for a very long time.

What have you liked about this server so far?

I love the sense of community and how everyone just wants to help everyone. The strict rules are good to help keep the place under control. I also like how it is Australian (i'm an Aussie), as not many are these days. Everyone is very helpful and kind to everyone.

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the server?

Not at all, I actually surprisingly like how it is in hard mode, that way is up for a bit of a challenge.

Rule test: what does "don't touch stuff that isn't yours" mean?

This rule I would say means that you don't destroy or build on others creations. And even if a chest isn't locked, don't go into it, because it is obviously isn't your stuff and the other person works hard to make and gain what they have.

Hope to be accepted,
    Heart2004

2. DraconisChaser

DraconisChaser Moderator
    Staff Premium Donator

Minecraft Username:
    DraconisChaser