1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted Member Application

Discussion in 'Member Applications' started by Carlo, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Carlo

Carlo Member

Minecraft Username:
    Silvanoshei_
    What is your username?
    A: Silvanoshei_

Tell us a little bit about yourself!

A: I'm a 17 year old from the Philippines. Just got back to playing Minecraft again. I do some Unity game development as a hobby here and there.

How did you find out about this server? If applicable, link the site.

A: https://topg.org/Minecraft/type/SMP/

What have you liked about this server so far?

A: Right away, I felt so nostalgic. I loved playing SMP before. Shops, survival, every essence of it is amazing. The first ever server I joined looked and functioned so much like this one. I love how navigating around the spawn is easy and most of the important features are so accessible that I don't feel too restricted. Most importantly, Community is awesome, responsive, and accommodating.

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the server?

A: Events to probably engage the community. I really think this is something that will keep the server alive for a long time. Keep giving the players a reason to come back. The community itself is already a good part of this, I definitely feel like coming back just socializing with the nice people here honestly. They're very accommodating. Try not to just do "Drop Party At Spawn" since they're pretty generic. Even if the events don't give any tangible rewards/items, I really think the experience of just being part of something you can have fun with is more important. I suggest utilizing the Discord server more to engage with the players too. It'll be great!

Rule test: what does "don't touch stuff that isn't yours" mean?

A: This means you should not bother with the stuff that others own. Especially if it'll inconvenience them.

2. CrazyPie27

CrazyPie27 Moderator
    Staff

Minecraft Username:
    CrazyPie27
    Accepted. Welcome aboard! :)
    We have just had a week long event and we have mini build comps each week!!
    Keep an eye on the forum and the announcements in Discord for the details of the next build comp!!