1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Rejected Member Application

Discussion in 'Member Applications' started by insanepanda0221, Aug 16, 2018.

1. insanepanda0221

Retired Staff

Minecraft Username:
    insanepanda0221
    What is your username?
    My user name is insanepanda0221. But for some reason its currently "Panda" on the server.

Tell us a little about yourself!
    I'm nearly 20, work as a bartender. And I've been playing Minecraft for quite a few years now.

How did you find out about this server? If applicable, link the site.
    Well I know a guy called zerp, he has had 2 previous servers before this one and they were all really cool. Great people, and community. Felt warm when you entered. I heard he opened a new server (this one) a while ago and I thought I would join and see what it was like.

What have you like about the server so far?
    So far theres some really cool people, one of the mods I've seen, I think it was purplezircon was really cool. Nice person.

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the server?
    None that come to mind, but I really like the terrain.

How long is a piece of string? Explain in detail.
    Bit of a weird question. But a piece of string can be asking or as short as you would like.

If you could pick any 3 items to start with, which ones and why?
    Probably a wooden pickaxe, saves on cutting down trees #StopDeforeststation, maybe some food, so like 8 steak or cooked beef, or the tofu variant if you were vegan/vegetarian. Just so you could survive a little while or regain health after being attacked by mobs. And lastly, I'd say a couple torches, to light up your hermit hole or tiny house.

Rule test: what does "don't touch stuff that isn't yours" mean?
    Well duh. Don't take, break or steal anything that you didn't acquire (and by acquire I mean not taking stuff from people, I mean getting it yourself).

Yours sincerely
    insanepanda0221

2. Zerp

Zerp Administrator
    Staff

Minecraft Username:
    Zerp