1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted Membership Application

Discussion in 'Member Applications' started by DGOD_Anakin, Jul 20, 2018.

1. DGOD_Anakin

DGOD_Anakin Member

Minecraft Username:
    DGOD_Anakin
    What is your username?
    A: DGOD_Anakin. But please call me Anakin. I am a giant Star Wars Fan. I think the name Anakin is pretty cool.
    Tell us a little bit about yourself!

A: I am a builder I like building and playing Minecraft. I mine a lot and I like coming up with new ideas and this server is perfect for my playing needs.

How did you find out about this server? If applicable, link the site.

A: I've been playing Minecraft for about five years. I've searched google and Planet Minecraft for Multiplayer friendly servers where I can play anytime I want. and I can just build and find new ideas.

What have you liked about this server so far?

A: Yes. The server is very friendly. The players are very nice and I've found a really nice spot to start my builds. Its sounds like this server has some great players and I look forward to meeting them well I build and mine.

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the server?

A: I've only been playing on this server for a week and found that I needed to be a member to place a water bucket. lol.

Rule test: what does "don't touch stuff that isn't yours" mean?

A: Please respect players builds and mining time. Don't steel players tools in open chests. If you visit a players property and a creeper blows up creeper damage I would except you to fill up that hole and replant new trees. I like to collect stuff for my builds and I like to trade with others. Just don't ruin players experiences and destroy their builds. Don't Grief.

2. PurpleZircon

PurpleZircon Moderator
    Staff Premium Donator

Minecraft Username:
    PurpleZircon