1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted My Application (Made By Slikx)

Discussion in 'Member Applications' started by Slikx, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Slikx

Slikx Member

Minecraft Username:
    Slikx
    What is your username?
    A: Slikx

Tell us a little bit about yourself!

A: I live in New Zealand and I enjoy to build and have many well-known Minecrafters commented on them such as XsuimaViod, Grain, and MumboJumbo. I have been playing for 3 years and have been in many different server build teams and groups (None that have lasted long due to the fact the servers were small). I am a good team player an enjoy smaller servers so I can know more of the people around me. I like to teach people how to do things I have learned as well as learning things from others and I am very sociable.

How did you find out about this server? If applicable, link the site.

A: I found out about this server of the website topg.org, and the main reason I clicked on it was that of the small number of players on at the time, as I'm not interested in big servers.

What have you liked about this server so far?

A: The helpfulness of the players and how it seems very relaxing and not many arguments and swearing have happened!

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the server?

A: I would suggest creating new spawns because they seem extremely rushed and not well built. If you would like some help with this I would be more than happy to help :D

Rule test: what does "don't touch stuff that isn't yours" mean?

A: not to touch things that aren't yours in your chest to another form of storing things without permission.

2. DraconisChaser

DraconisChaser Moderator
    Staff Premium Donator

Minecraft Username:
    DraconisChaser