1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted NeonExpe Member Application

Discussion in 'Member Applications' started by NeonExperia, Feb 4, 2018.

1. NeonExperia

NeonExperia Member

Minecraft Username:
    NeonExpe
    Hello, fellow Owners, Admins and Moderators, I have sent this application in hopes to become a member of this server. I'm known to be very loyal, friendly, sensible, respectful, most adaptable and precise about what, why and how I act on servers as well as that I'm aware that I can share friendly and caring affectivity instead of hostility between other members or staff in the server.

After this has been read, I hope you are aware that I am a trustworthy person and I would like to get to know all of the members and staff for that I would like to make amazing yet trustworthy friends. I also hope to become a Moderator for this server however I will leave that to the next application for Moderators. Thankyou for reading this request as I cant wait to be working with you and all of the staff and members! :-);-)

Username: NeonExpe
    (NeonExperia, ((zerp account)))

I have found out about this server from the site >>> http://minecraft-mp.com/country/australia/

What I like about this server so far is that the staff are etiquette and friendly as well as the creation of the server looks amazing.

I haven't explored the entire server yet, but I would love to create suggestions on how to improve the server and reply to you directly about it (if possible and if your interested). As of again I want to help build the server and I would love to suggest any ideas that come to mind that can benefit the growth of this server.

The rule "Don't touch stuff that isn't yours" means to not touch the property, items, etc.
    (I will respect all rules on Zerp as well as follow them and create a positive example to members and staff.)

Kind regards, NeonExpe.

2. Zerp

Zerp Administrator Staff

Minecraft Username:
    Zerp
    Accepted :]