1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Failed Vote NeonExpe Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by NeonExperia, Feb 4, 2018.

1. NeonExperia

NeonExperia Member

Minecraft Username:
    NeonExpe
    Hello, fellow Owners, and staff.

I have sent this application for the possible chance to become apart of the staff or one of the goals I seek, to be a moderator. As I've mentioned in my membership application (link down below), I am very loyal, friendly, sensible, respectful, most adaptable and precise about my actions as well as I would love to show that I can set an example and share happiness whilst being etiquette to other members and staff. I'm approachable and I can share a friendly and caring atmosphere instead of a hostile atmosphere. Keep in-mind that I would make this promise to not abuse my powers as a staff compared to what I see in other servers where staff members abuse their powers for their own greed.
    http://www.zerpau.com/threads/neonexpe-member-application.390/

I am a great builder, whilst I am still wanting to learn new styles and tips to help me build interesting and eye-catching scenery. The staff members are friendly as I too, want to set a positive example and help benefit the server to the best of my abilities as well as I would be an active staff member that would pay attention and assess situations such as bullying, threats or hackers in the server to be reported to the Owner or Higher ranked staff members, and then deal with the situation working with staff, ( if on my own ), I would deal with the situation in a calm and responsible manner.
    I can represent the server in a positive way and help to the best of my abilities, helping staff, members, or the community.
    I think creatively to provide a vision for the server and solve problems, as well as I am a calm individual that makes clear decisions. I am very social and show communicative skills as well as I would love to achieve great things for the server.

I am aware of my most good traits such as being fair, caring, common-sensed, trustworthy, honest, organised, respectful, supportive, creative, non-corruptible and open to suggestions. I believe that I can be of use to benefiting the server to the best of my abilities.

I understand that this is a rare chance for me to be selected as one of the staff members but I believe I can be of great use to the server and help build its community, friendships and people whilst keeping the server out of threat from those individuals who spread greed and drama.

I hope you are aware that I am a trustworthy individual that would like to get to know the staff, members and the community and make amazing friends. I hope what u seek in this application is staff material for that I believe I would make of great use. :y:

Thankyou for reading my application and this request as I hope and cant wait to be working with all the staff, members and community.

I am aware and prepared for the possibility of rejection to this application. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask as I will reply to you as soon as possible.:-);-)

Yours sincerely, NeonExpe

#1 NeonExperia, Feb 4, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  2. Zerp

Zerp Administrator
    Staff

Minecraft Username:
    Zerp
    It's a no.

Staff Vote
    Should NeonExpe become a moderator?

Yes: 0 Votes (0.0%)
    No: 5 Votes (100.0%)

Try again when you've been around a little longer. :)

3. NeonExperia

NeonExperia Member

Minecraft Username:
    NeonExpe
    Awww oki I did try tho and thx for taking time to read my application, I'll be sure to try again in future :)