1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Proposition for Server-Wide Activity

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Skar Crevan, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Skar Crevan

Skar Crevan Carbon Monoxide

Minecraft Username:
    Bit reluctant to make this thread at first, but I've an idea for something that all players on the server can do.
    The Zerp-lympics.

Simply put, I propose that, after further planning has been done and everything organised (and this proposition is accepted and the project, greenlit), we hold a small, friendly competition involving various 'games' and activities such as archery or elytra racing.

Due to the nature of the idea, I'm also requesting that a stretch of land be put aside for the eventual construction of the game areas. Close to spawn preferably, but anywhere in the world is fine.
    Unfortunately I am unsure how much space we'd need as my idea is to have volunteers working together in Creative to build the arena(s) then (with the assistance of a mod) copy it(them) over to where ever they will be in Survival.

Thread may be subject to constant edits/updates in the coming future.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Smart Smart x 1
  2. apendix99

apendix99 Donator

Minecraft Username:
    I think this it a great idea and suggest iceboat rally as a contest and perhap a form of archery jousting
  3. DraconisChaser

DraconisChaser Moderator Staff Premium Donator

Minecraft Username:
    I support this post
    • Like Like x 1