1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Important Server ded

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by Zerp, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Zerp

Zerp Administrator
    Staff

Minecraft Username:
    Zerp
    Read the following if you want to avoid getting yourself banned.

The server is boring atm and morals are overrated (for now). So thanks to @Hammyboi230 I've put the server into anarchy mode until we update past this version. What this means:
    • Griefing, raiding and pvp are now permitted. This does not apply to the creative world so please refrain from fucking around there or I'll personally ban you for being an idiot.
      • "Not realising" won't be an excuse because it has never been allowed. :)
    • This is only in effect for the current map, meaning if we ever once we update to 1.13 or beyond, we'll go back to the normal rules on the rules page.
    • All of the other rules are still in place so make sure you're still respectful and stuff.
    • Not really much else.
    Donators with protected areas can of course keep these otherwise they can request that a moderator deletes it / makes it so everyone can grief there.

Similarly, if you wanted anything protected last minute probably tell us, but it will all cease to exist soon so I don't really see the point in that.

Hope you're all doing well!

Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 8.11.03 pm.png

Ty @DraconisChaser for 100th positive rating :]

• Hot Hot x 2