1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted Southern_bear's Membership application

Discussion in 'Member Applications' started by Southernbear, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Southernbear

Southernbear Member

Minecraft Username:
    Southernbear
    What is your username?
    A: Southern_Bear

Tell us a little bit about yourself!

A: Half way through year 11 then after High school going go to UNSW for Aerospace engineering and Nuclear engineering.

How did you find out about this server? If applicable, link the site.

A: Didn't play Minecraft much just have been really bored lately and Sir_Calculus another member of this server which i have know for a year or two by now invited me to it.

What have you liked about this server so far?

A: People seem friendly and very helpful. Always nice to see a 'welcome back' whenever i get on.

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the server?

A: Perhaps Mods (but i'm fairly certain that you need to wipe the server for that) or perhaps more plugins. I'm making a large dome and some sort of ghost outline/template would be nice but really the server if great as it is.

Rule test: what does "don't touch stuff that isn't yours" mean?

A: Don't touch stuff that isn't yours unless you have been told otherwise as for Calculus's which i stated earlier and if an accident happens (using Flint and steel for de-forestation for example) and you destroy something that isn't yours own up to your mistake and if possible/wanted help the person repair the damage

2. insanepanda0221

Retired Staff

Minecraft Username:
    insanepanda0221