1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Failed Vote Staff Application - Hammyboi230

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Hammyboi230, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Hammyboi230

Hammyboi230 Premium Donator
    Premium Donator

Minecraft Username:
    Hammyboi230
    Staff Application: Hammyboi230 (Ham/Ervin)

Greetings all.
    I have been a part of this server for over two months now and I've enjoyed just about every minute of it. Now that this great opportunity for a staff position has presented itself, I feel compelled to take it. While I've never had any previous experience as staff on a minecraft server, I think I would be an excellent addition to the rank.

Why do I want to be a member of staff?

I think I'm definitely mature enough and ready to take on the responsibility of helping moderate the server. I also want to help make the server experience as fun and easy as possible for everyone who plays on it. The increased privileges that come with a staff position can help me do so.

Why should you consider me?

- I'm a very active member of this community. I am more than willing to put as much time into the server as is needed from me.
    - I am more than willing to help other players with anything that I can and there have been many instances in which I have done so. For example, along with QuasiGecko and liz2000, I have formed a community around a castle that we built. I have helped new players progress by providing them with material build their houses within the castle walls as a starting point for their minecraft journeys. Also, whenever another player asks for help in the general server chat, I am always among the first people to reply with helpful advice.
    - I have good relationships with just about everyone who plays on the server. Apart from a bit of friendly banter here and there, I have done absolutely nothing untoward against anyone else.
    - I know all the rules like the back of my hand and I'm willing to enforce them in a firm but fair manner.
    - And lastly, for me this would be a great learning experience. I'm always looking to learn and grow as an individual through life in general and this is a fantastic opportunity.

So all in all, thank you for taking time to read and consider my application. While I hope I get the position, its not the end of the world if I don't.
    Peace out <3 <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. papibeans

papibeans Donator

Minecraft Username:
    papadarbo
    #HamForStaff

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. QuasiGecko

Build Comp Winner

Minecraft Username:
    QuasiGecko
    If Ham doesn't win staff I'll kill myself.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. smithxn

smithxn Donator

Minecraft Username:
    smithxn
    Good luck Ham, I hope you get it as your always regularly on and very friendly to new players. Never heard you get into sh*t slinging matches either so hope all goes well for you. Again Good luck.

• Smart Smart x 1
  5. sssugar

sssugar Member

Minecraft Username:
    sugarpusssy
    a good guy and hes my neighbour =3 a great addition to the staff team if hes accepted, i think =D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Zerp

Zerp Administrator
    Staff

Minecraft Username:
    Zerp
    </3

Staff Vote
    Should Hammyboi230 become a moderator?

Yes: 1 Votes (20.0%)
    No: 4 Votes (80.0%)