1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Rejected Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by lavachicken, Feb 6, 2018.

1. lavachicken

lavachicken Donator

Minecraft Username:
    lavachicken
    What is your in-game name? lavachicken

How old are you? 19 years old.

Are you multilingual? Yes, I speak French and English.

Time on the Server? I’ve been playing on this server for the better time of about 7 months.

Have you ever been punished (banned, kicked, muted, etc) legitimately on a public Minecraft server? If so, why?
    • Yes, I have been banned for using hacked clients in my early days of playing Minecraft.
    • Plagiarising a staff application.

Prior Staff Experience?
    I have been the owner, co-owner, head admin, builder admin, admin, and moderator on multiple servers. Within the positions I was granted, I managed I respected and completed the tasks that were required of me.

Why would you like to hold this position? . My honest answer as to why I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, and through being helped by staff in the past it has helped me grow as an individual in love and character, as a staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today. I would also like the use of /fly for my builds.

Why should we except you?

I love the Minecraft community and have loved being a part of it for the last 8 years. even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building quirky yet stylish style creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. Through the development of my maturity, I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I consider myself as an acceptable member of your team. I am an honest person and through my past experiences of breaking rules on servers in the past, it makes me a good candidate to prove that people can change under the correct circumstances and it also gives me an advantage of knowing when people are breaking the rules and how they should be held accountable. I promise to always be honest, fair and concise.

Now you may choose to accept my application or not but at the end of the day, I just want to continue helping people and keep creating amazing builds but on a larger scale. If you choose me then that's a bonus for the server and for myself, I believe that if you want staff you should judge it based on what you like about an individual and their character and if you think they can do good toward helping the server and its community, if they deserve it, not based on their ability to write an application. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Kind Regards,

lavachicken

https://straphie.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/bow.gif

2. Zerp

Zerp Administrator Staff

Minecraft Username:
    Zerp
    RIP.

Staff Vote
    Should lavachicken become a moderator?

Yes: 0 Votes (0.0%)
    No: 5 Votes (100.0%)