1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Rejected Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Baya700, May 26, 2018.

1. Baya700

Baya700 Donator

Minecraft Username:
    baya700
    Its my belief that I would be a great member of Zerp Australia Staff as I am online most days for fair amounts of time and I enjoy helping out the new plays w/ in game currency, tools, armour and recourse as need be how ever I would like to be able to help other players also that may have been grefed as I feel it would be a great way to pay back the help I have received on occasions when I have ran in to difficulty's in my time playing.

I believed I have made a great deal of friend on the server through out my short time playing on the server and I think that they would be more than glade to support my staff app.

I hope you take my application in to consideration
    baya700

• Like Like x 3
  2. Djlat

Djlat Moderator
    Staff

Minecraft Username:
    Djlat
    I've just a few questions as to how you might handle a few different situations on the server if they were to occur. These aren't trick questions and there isn't any one defined correct answer as they are open to your interpretation.

1. You have a player who has been playing now for several weeks that you have developed a good rapport with. This member, a donator, has you teleport to them to show you their base. After showing you around you continue to have a look around their base. You find that it appears as though they have used x-ray to mine straight to ores. You discover that they have only done this a handful of times and that the times are dated back 300+ hours ago. What actions would you take?

2. A new guest joins the server and immediately starts talking extremely poor English or another language entirely. It would appear they are asking questions however other players are mocking this new player. After several minutes this new player stops talking but the different remarks from other players continue. What actions would you take?

3. A freshly accepted member has logged onto the server that you have not seen before. You decide to investigate their player history after noticing they already have full enchanted diamond armour and diamond tools. Likewise, you notice that they appear to have taken this items from another players house. Searching through the logs, you can see that there once was a player here, but it has been so long ago that there are no records of who this player is. What actions would you take?

3. Zerp

Zerp Administrator
    Staff

Minecraft Username:
    Zerp
    Your application was too short and I don't understand your reasons for applying.