1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Rejected Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Lemon, May 27, 2018.

1. Lemon

Lemon Donator

Minecraft Username:
    _Becita
    Hey Whoever will read this lol the reason i would want to become staff is because i love the server as if it was my own and its nice to take care of something and also i live in in US so i can keep a good eye on things while u guys are taking the night shift also am always greeting new Zerplings that join and love helping them and ask them to ask me for help with anything and i donated to the server so i will be playing a whole lot more and welp i would just love to help new Zerplings a whole lot more so i hope you read this and idk if it comes down to a no that's ok there is a next time and if it's a yes i will be well there's no words for that lol

Love

Lemon/Reb/Bec/Rebeca/NyQuil/DayQuil/Inglush

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #1 Lemon, May 27, 2018
    Last edited: May 27, 2018
  2. Djlat

Djlat Moderator
    Staff

Minecraft Username:
    Djlat
    I've just a few questions as to how you might handle a few different situations on the server if they were to occur. These aren't trick questions and there isn't any one defined correct answer as they are open to your interpretation.

1. You have a player who has been playing now for several weeks that you have developed a good rapport with. This member, a donator, has you teleport to them to show you their base. After showing you around you continue to have a look around their base. You find that it appears as though they have used x-ray to mine straight to ores. You discover that they have only done this a handful of times and that the times are dated back 300+ hours ago. What actions would you take?

2. A new guest joins the server and immediately starts talking extremely poor English or another language entirely. It would appear they are asking questions however other players are mocking this new player. After several minutes this new player stops talking but the different remarks from other players continue. What actions would you take?

3. A freshly accepted member has logged onto the server that you have not seen before. You decide to investigate their player history after noticing they already have full enchanted diamond armour and diamond tools. Likewise, you notice that they appear to have taken this items from another players house. Searching through the logs, you can see that there once was a player here, but it has been so long ago that there are no records of who this player is. What actions would you take?

3. Lemon

Lemon Donator

Minecraft Username:
    _Becita

1. You have a player who has been playing now for several weeks that you have developed a good rapport with. This member, a donator, has you teleport to them to show you their base. After showing you around you continue to have a look around their base. You find that it appears as though they have used x-ray to mine straight to ores. You discover that they have only done this a handful of times and that the times are dated back 300+ hours ago. What actions would you take?

I Would /msg them and tell them ya know ya using x-ray and tell them have u ever read the rules and after that I would tell them you know what I have to do know it hurts me so much to do it because u have donated and dedicated hours online so am so sorry but I have to banned u

2. A new guest joins the server and immediately starts talking extremely poor English or another language entirely. It would appear they are asking questions however other players are mocking this new player. After several minutes this new player stops talking but the different remarks from other players continue. What actions would you take?

I would /msg the mean players and tell them its sad that ur bullying this new player that's taken part of his time to come and join the server ad u don't know what his saying does not give u any right to talk crap about him/her (I would also mute them for and hour or so)

3. A freshly accepted member has logged onto the server that you have not seen before. You decide to investigate their player history after noticing they already have full enchanted diamond armour and diamond tools. Likewise, you notice that they appear to have taken this items from another players house. Searching through the logs, you can see that there once was a player here, but it has been so long ago that there are no records of who this player is. What actions would you take?[/QUOTE]

I would go and talk to the staff members to see if they know who lived there and if they don't know I would put the person in banned for a few days and put the things back into the persons house and if they do know who the owner of the house was I would put the things back into the house and banned him

( ALSO I WILL ALWAYS TELL STAFF WHO I BANNED )

4. Zerp

Zerp Administrator
    Staff

Minecraft Username:
    Zerp
    You seem nice but I can't get over the grammar.

Applications should probably be longer than one sentence.

5. Lemon

Lemon Donator

Minecraft Username:
    _Becita
    I will work on that for next time cya thx