1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

This server is big enough for the both of us...

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by Djlat, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Djlat

Djlat Moderator Staff

Minecraft Username:
    Djlat
    ... and more.

Today sparks the beginning of a new age, one where players will no longer live thousands of blocks apart and only see each other when they are at spawn. One where players will congregate more and build together. One where players will live together. Today is the day towns start being built.

For a while there has been discussion of towns that will be formed and perhaps there already is, but my intention is to create a public town that is open to new and old players alike in order to be able to come together as the community that we are.

In order to be able to push a town from obscurity into the communities greater knowledge, I aim to assist by turning this into a challenge.

Within this thread you can submit applications of your town for this challenge. The grand prize will be z200,000 split between all members of the town that can be used for assisting with building the town. Applications must follow the format below:

-----------------------------------------------------

Town Name?:
    Players in the town? (Must have a minimum of 8 players, with 75% of them being Member or above) (Players must have a home in the town):
    Co-ordinates of the town?:
    Room for expansion? (Must have room for expansion):
    Extra plots for new players? (Must have extra plots):
    Paths between critical areas within the town? (Must be yes):
    Does it have farms?:
    Photo(s) of your town:

-----------------------------------------------------

Again, applications must be posted within this thread or they won't be accepted. If you need to resubmit your application edit your post than bump the thread with a notification that you updated it.

This offer is only open to the first successful applicants that meet all the criteria listed above and not necessarily the first applicants to post. Any questions don't hesitate to contact me through messages or mail in-game and on the forums.

Get building folks.

• Hot Hot x 1