1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted Volksteads Member Application

Discussion in 'Member Applications' started by Volkstead, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Volkstead

Volkstead Member

Minecraft Username:
    Volkstead
    Username:Volkstead
    A Bit About Me:i love playing minecraft especially on servers with nice and polite people on it like this one. I like other games like Black Ops 1,2 and 3 as well as playing sports and being polite if people are polite to me. I live in australia and have never been anywhere else> I am looking for servers with good ping and this is the best one iv found out of the 2 that looked good.
    How i found this server: i was searching around a website with a bunch of Australian survival servers and didn't like the past that i tried namely because of the people on it. I am sorry i cannot link the site because i can not find which one i used as i tried many links.
    What i have liked about the server so far:people by far as well as the plug in u have of the more generated structures. people on the server namely (dew_leaf hammyboi chantelle other mods and many others) have helped me when they didn't have to and have taken time out of what they are doing to do so.
    Suggestions that can improve the server:if this is not copyright (i don't know what is and what isn't) vein miner to save time for people who need ores and mainly wood if is copyright then nothing else is needed since this is the best server iv been on in ages
    What does `do not touch stuff that is not yours' mean:this means if u do not know if something is someone else's stuff stay away from it claimed or unclaimed and also do not mess around with things that are not yours like buildings etc.

2. DraconisChaser

DraconisChaser Moderator Staff Premium Donator

Minecraft Username:
    DraconisChaser
    Pending, please edit so that the questions are bolded (the B button) or easier to see from the answer please. Approved onced corrected.

Approved