1. Welcome to Zerp Australia!Welcome!

Connect to minecraft using zerpau.com or join us on the forums by signing up.

Below are some useful links:

Dismiss Notice

Accepted Yet another ban appeal By Shadow

Discussion in 'Appeal A Ban' started by _ShadowFiend_, Apr 2, 2017.

1. _ShadowFiend_

_ShadowFiend_ Donator

Minecraft Username:
    _Shadowfiend_
    1. What's your username?

_ShadowFiend_

2. Why were you banned?

The reason I was banned from Zerp Australia was because I had been caught indiscreetly using x-ray and being a generally unpleasant, disagreeable, troublesome, nasty, obnoxious and ungreatful player to everyone and anything.

3. Which staff member banned you?

You

4. Give us 5 reasons to let you back on.

I enjoy the server.... Ever since I logged on I had become attached, not just because I have good ping but mainly the people that were so kind and easy going and the amazing custom biomes which was the main attraction, I admit that I thought I was better than everyone and I would usually show off my builds and comprehend that I was the finest and most outstanding player on the server because I had the most diamonds or whatever It was that i was bragging about.

I had many friends who I would talk to everyday and help or even just muck around with, I always requested if I could help someone with their builds as I had been a pretty decent builder myself but I would always think my style of building was the best which is clearly the wrong way to think.

I would come home from school every single day exited to get on zerp australia and design new luxurious/Old looking houses or crazy Redstone contraptions or even just see friends or having a good ol chat to you. I knew this was the right server from that very moment I joined, I knew the server had become apart of me but sadly even though I loved this server so much still to this day don't know why I broke those simple rules.

Out of all the chances you had given me you would of thought I'd learn from at least one but this 1 month ban feels like a year and has made me realise all of my mistakes that I had made were clearly the wrong thing to do and makes me want to show clearly that I can change and be that better person you have been asking for.

I am so sorry for using x-ray, it was very foolish of me but I know that the main reason i was banned was my attitude and rudeness that started from the very beginning

Please take this into consideration, I really want to prove to you that I can fit in and do the right thing by following the rules and being a nicer person.

From the bottom of my heart I'm so sorry for using x-ray and being a Very Rude person and a bad influence. Oh and ye I worked on my patience :)

~Shadow

#1 _ShadowFiend_, Apr 2, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  2. SQUNTO

SQUNTO Retired
    Retired Staff

Minecraft Username:
    SQUNTO
    Thank you for appealing, you will be unbanned in 2 days.

Last chance.